We have a basic desire to protect our worldly possessions. If you're an Indian, keeping them in a vault/locker room is only half the battle. As a result, when it comes to securing these valuable belongings (such as jewelry or cash), individuals turn to astrology for an added layer of protection. And why is that? Because astrology teaches you how to maintain these lucky items in your lockers, they will not only protect you but also multiply your wealth.
Negative Vastu is a hindrance to personal and professional development. Following locker room, Vaastu suggestions on the lucky objects to keep in your locker to increase money can help you ward off such negativity.
Get an online ayurvedic video consultation with our Ayurveda expert
regarding any of your diseases! Book Your Appointment Now!
1. Brand new notes
According to astrology, the first thing to keep in lockers is new money notes. According to astrologers, much like our purses and wallets, our lockers should not be left empty. That is to say, even if you simply want to keep some documents and gold in your locker, you must also have some currency in it.
One must store new paper currency of all values in the locker according to his or her financial ability. To gain Lord Kuber's blessing, keep 1 note of each denomination in the safe. Also, don't ever take these new money notes out of the locker.
2. Cowrie covered in a red cloth
Cowrie is a type of shell that is renowned among astrologers because of its astrological properties. Cowrie should be wrapped in a dark red cloth and kept in the lockers to attract wealth into the house, according to astrologers. Cowrie, which is associated with good fortune in astrology, can be picked on the shore or purchased at the market.
Follow this process while putting the Cowrie in the locker: take a fresh red cloth, place 7 cowries on it, and tie it. Keep the pouch tucked away in your locker. These will keep your wealth from being spent on things that aren't needed.
Read Also:- Discover What Your Zodiac’s Mental Capabilities
3. The idol of Lord Kuber
The second item to keep in your locker is a Lord Kuber Idol. Lord Kuber is the 'treasurer of the gods' and the 'king of Yaksha' in Hinduism. He is a living embodiment of money, prosperity, and glory.
Having a Lord Kuber idol protects not just your wealth but also your other belongings. Lord Kuber also assists the locals in achieving financial security. When putting a Lord Kuber statue or yantra in lockers, however, make sure it is clean.
4. Inside the locker, place a tiny mirror
Placing a tiny mirror inside of the locker is yet another simple Vastu technique for attracting money according to astrology. When you unlock the locker, make sure the mirror is viewable and that it reflects all of the goods you've placed inside.
5. The lockers must be clean of junk
Locker room Vaastu emphasizes the need of keeping the lockers or cash safe nice and clean above all else. The reasoning is comparable to why you keep your temple or living area clean. The cash lockers are no exception to God's existence in areas where everything is clean and tidy.
Vaastu recommendations for locker rooms based on astrology:
The aforementioned suggestions will assist you in attracting wealth. However, even if you follow these guidelines, your financial situation may still become unbalanced. Such doubts point to a larger issue, which could be Vastu in your lockers or safe room.
In such circumstances, it is critical to ensure that the locker room location does not obstruct your ability to attract wealth. Locker room Vaastu guidelines are also important for the same reasons. These Vastu recommendations will also help someone who has just moved into a new house and is having trouble deciding where to put the locker room. So here it is:
Advice on where to put the locker room according to Vastu:
- Lord Kuber is the Ruler of Wealth and is in charge of the North. As a result, positioning the lockers in the house's north direction would be quite useful in attracting riches. It's better if everyone in the changing room faces north.
- When putting the lockers or cash safely in the room, ensure the back of the locker faces the South wall and the front side faces the North wall.
- Although it's not something that can be managed most of the time, ensuring that the locker room is lower in elevation than the rest of the house is beneficial to locker room Vastu.
- Another advice is to keep the locker room at least 12 inches (or 1 foot) away from the North-West and South-West corners. In any event, don't place the locker's back to the wall.
- In the locker room, all doors and windows must always face north or east. Furthermore, there should be two shutters on all doors and windows. It's preferable if the door is constructed of wood.
- The shade of the locker room has a significant impact on the native's ability to attract income. According to astrology, yellow is the ideal color for the locker. Yellow must be painted or tiled on the walls and floor because this color is associated with increased riches and fortune.
- Goddess Laxmi, like Lord Kuber, is in charge of bringing wealth into your life. Keeping a tiny image of Goddess Lakshmi in the locker area, for example, might be good for natives.
According to Vastu Shastra, a lack of income gains after hard labor could be attributed to poor home Vastu, particularly in the locker room.
We all put forth a lot of effort to make a decent life. However, fate has other ideas from time to time. As a result of your bad luck, you may find it difficult to make a respectable living despite your efforts. If you're having trouble with the same problem, Vastu Shastra may be able to help. As a result, we hope that these suggestions may assist you in attracting more riches into your life.
What is your astrological sign? Learn astrology
from the world-renowned astrologer Mr. Alok Khandelwal
from the beginning and know all the basic concepts of astrology. Institute of astrology offers you the best courses of astrology such as Vastu course, numerology course, palm reading, ayurvedic astrology. Enroll here for an advanced astrology course online
Read Also:- What Does Your Heart Line Say About You As Per Astrology?