We addressed the significance of Nadi Dosha, its influence on a couple's marriage, and the several varieties of Nadi Dosha in the last blog. We will explore the strategies and cures for eradicating and decreasing the effects of Nadi Dosha before getting married in this section of the blog. So, let's get this party started!
Are you looking for the best astrologer online? Get an astrology consultation
with a professional astrologer to find out the answers to all of your questions.
See how Nadi Dosha might affect married couples’ lives:
Read Also:- Learn About The 16 Sanskara In Hinduism- Part 1
- There will be no genuine connection between the man and the female. Also, one of them might be irritable, while the other is completely silent.
- It's possible that the pair aren't communicating properly. Everything would be there between the natives, from arguments to quarrels. All of this will result in continual disputes and tumultuous marriages.
- The pair would scarcely be able to live a happy existence as a result of Nadi Doshaa's influence. There will be no surplus. There's a good chance that one or both of the couples will experience continuous losses and disappointments in life.
- Another result of a Nadi Doshaa is that the individual's health would deteriorate. Ailments will be present at all times. All of this might lead to financial difficulties as a result of both or one partner's illnesses and diseases.
- Such a couple's marriage life will be frigid and unromantic. There would very certainly be no love between the two partners. There might also be a poor understanding and connection. In the worst-case situation, the couple may consider divorce or separation.
- Furthermore, such married couples may face serious or unexpected death. There's even a chance that one or both spouses will have a lot of mishaps.
- Another effect of Nadi Dosha is constant concerns about the other spouse and a lack of faith. All of this would create an unpleasant, hostile, and disorganized household situation.
- Progeny-related issues might arise as a result of all of this. Females may have difficulty conceiving. On the other side, after several years of marriage, there is a chance that the couple will have a child. However, if the Doshaa is powerful, any spouse may have infertility.
- In the marriage, anxiety, mental tension, and an uncertain existence would be a constant. It would also show the pair how things may quickly deteriorate with any talk.
- For the majority of their life, the offspring of such persons have health problems. Illnesses and illnesses will be present. Once they've gotten rid of one sickness, it won't take long for them to enter into another.
Remedies for Nadi Dosha:
- Natives can use the following remedies to remove the malefic influences of the Nadi Dosha in their horoscope:
- Natives can say Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra after marriage as a Nivaran of Nadi Dosha. The couple's marriage life would be powerful and fortunate if they recite this mantra with full dedication.
- Nadi Dosha Nivaran Puja may be performed in Kundli Milan to remove the Nadi Dosha. It will cancel out the unfavorable effects. The couple must ensure that they can execute this Puja together by a favorable Muhurat and under the supervision of a renowned astrologer.
- The couple must ensure that they can execute this Puja together by a favorable Muhurat and under the supervision of a renowned astrologer.
- In Vedic astrology, giving is regarded as exceedingly auspicious. To wear off the Nadi Dosha in Kundli Milan, it is recommended that the couple distributes money, food, and other necessities to the poor and needy.
- Natives must maintain their optimism to attract positive in their marriage lives.
- Meeting and connecting with positive thinking might also assist to keep the relationship from becoming tense. It also requires the pair to keep their combative personality and acrimonious attitude in check.
- On the advice of an astrologer, the couple can also wear jewels, place yantras, and chant Mantras as a treatment for Nadi Dosha.
- Furthermore, when a person's horoscope contains Nadi Dosha, distributing food to a Brahmin or feeding cattle might be beneficial.
A Kundli is used to match the bride and husband before their wedding. It demonstrates the degree to which two people are compatible with one another. Guna Milan portrays them completely, from their thoughts to their actions. Nadi Dosha in the native’s kundli can become an obstruction in their married life but thanks to Vedic Science and Astrology, we can minimize their effects.
Learn astrology courses online
from the best astrologer in India
. Learn about various aspects of astrology, like astrology readings, prediction, and more. Free astrology classes
are available as well. Further, explore numerology course, palmistry course, Vastu course, medical astrology with astrology certification. Register now
Read Also:- Learn About The 16 Sanskara In Hinduism-Part 2