Are you a student who finds it difficult to concentrate sometimes? There are constant distractions around us which makes it all the more difficult to focus. This often leads to ambiguity, anxiousness, and lack of concentration.
Education is one of the areas where the epidemic has had the largest impact. Students have suffered greatly during their two years of online schooling. From elementary schools through post-graduate colleges, this has been the situation.
Students, both children, and adults are sometimes unable to fully concentrate on their schoolwork, despite their best efforts. Other times, a student may know a lot about a subject but is unable to demonstrate his knowledge in an exam.
What causes this, and what can you do about it?
When the Sun and Moon are out of balance, the student believes they understand everything, but when they attempt to assert it, their attention wanders, and the student is either unable to accomplish the required activity or completes it improperly.
When the Sun is feeble, the student's work span/study time is cut short since he or she is unable to focus for long periods of time.
- As a preventative measure, don't study for long periods of time at a time and instead study in intervals. Make a daily schedule that you must adhere to the letter.
- Take a deep inhale through your right nostril and begin repeating "Om" while standing in front of the Sun if you are unable to work for an extended period of time. This is supposed to be a long Om. Take some jaggery (gud) as well after this.
Read Also :-How to become an astrologer at Asttrolok
As soon as you begin to study, the Moon compels your thoughts to wander. If this continues, the mind may weaken to the point that the person is terrified of studies, tests, and later in life, work/business, or even driving. The Moon is also in charge of your memory, so if you're having trouble remembering what you've learned, try the following remedies:
- Breathe deeply around 5 times before starting to study anytime you sit down to study.
- Always write down what you're attempting to learn
- Use a colored pencil, preferably blue if possible
- Draw a sky blue colored circle above your study table and focus on it before you begin studying; this will help you relax and concentrate.
- Eat foods that aren't too salty or too sweet.
- Use rudraaksh beads or drink from rudraaksh vessels.
- Spinach, green vegetables, and lentils are recommended. Try not to consume too much cornflour. Choker flour must be used to its full potential. Juicy and non-vegetarian foods should be avoided.
- Chanting Ganesh Atharwashirsh will boost your brainpower. Doing "Gum" or "Om Gum Ganpataye Namah" for 15-20 minutes will help you.
These simple, easily applicable, and effective tips can enhance your attention span. By applying these tips and tricks, the students can experience a whole lot of positive impact in their lives.
We offer accurate readings, daily horoscopes, and monthly horoscopes. View your horoscope and see what the stars have in store for you. Book your Consultation today
Read Also:-FIND OUT WHY FIXED ZODIAC SIGNS ARE STUBBORN IN NATURE?