Saturn is one of the most discussed planets in Astrology which create fear in the mind of the native. But, the fact is that Saturn has both positive & negative aspects such as it can make your King as well as a pauper.
Like, another house the position of Saturn in the 8th house of horoscope also denotes some positive and negative factors. Well, Saturn is the God of Justice so, most of the result depends on the rise and fall of Karma of the native.
The placement of Shani shows the relationship with hidden things, mysteries, obstacles, inheritance, etc. Well, it is very good for spiritual growth.
Saturn in the 8th house is also known as Dusthana House because it is dealing with the negative things of our life. Well, its position in the 8th house indicates longevity which means you will be blessed with a long life if Saturn is in the 8th house of your horoscope. But, in your long journey of life, you have to work hard.
Traits of Saturn in the 8th house of the horoscope:
Saturn in the 8th house denotes a long life.
- The native will have a limited number of issues and will have defective eyesight.
- The native will be unclean, will suffer from piles, will be poor, cruel minded and will remain in want of food
- The native will suffer a loss of wealth, will be without friends, sickly and evil-minded.
- It promotes good spiritual Progress.
- The native will come out of the materialistic world.
- It indicates the technical education of the native.
If you want to learn more about planets & Astrology, Join Asttrolok and get Vedic Astrology online Training by experts. We are World’s leading institute where you can learn Vedic Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry & Vastu. Get Astrology Video course, Numerology Video course, Palmistry video course.