7th house in the horoscope indicates as the house of marriage & partner. The position of Saturn or Shani in this house is not considered as an auspicious sign for marriage.
Saturn's position in the 7th house of horoscope marks heavy karmic lessons. It also involves duties and responsibilities in marital relationships. The main motive of Saturn is to let the native learn patience.
By teaching patience, it also leads to some delays as well as obstructions in getting tied the knot. It pushes the marriage up to the age of 30 because late marriage gives stability in life than early. It is the trait of Saturn to protect the house but also delay in things properly.
It further indicates a mature and serious partner usually there must be more than 5 years age gap between partners. Well, it also brings hurdles in the path of natives to make them strong and good decision-makers in life.
Apart from relations, it creates a problem with vehicles. Native buy vehicles either less than their budget or faces issues regarding this. They usually feel or be in a confused state of mind by having less courage.
Traits of Saturn in the 7th house of the horoscope:
- The native will have a lean bodied wife, he will be afflicted the body
- If Saturn is in his sign or in his sign of exaltation the native will have intimacy with many women
- The native will be sickly and will suffer the loss of wife
- It shows late marriage and less physical relationship with wife/husband
- 7th house Saturn will make the native sick with many diseases.
- It gives political success. He has the chance to get honor in a foreign country.
If you want to learn more about planets & Astrology, then join the upcoming batch of "Astromani"-Online Vedic Astrology course that is starting from 22nd November 2019. Asttrolok is India's leading Vedic astrology institute where you can Online Astrology Courses, learn Vedic astrology. Other then astrology, Asttrolok provides online Palmistry, online Numerology Courses & Vastu courses too.