Saturn's placement in the 5th house is not that bad but actually a challenging one. It delays implications of the house where it is placed in the horoscope, but its nature is more malefic.When Saturn is placed in the 5th house, native feels some lack of happiness, appreciation as well as love in their life. They try hard to express their feelings in front of others, as well as their creativity, also go down.
The native feels a lack of romance in a relationship. Saturn also makes native emotionally unavailable. Due to the cold attitude of the native, people think twice before approaching them. Another trait that native faces by Saturn transit is the problems either in progeny, parenthood or indicates towards a small family. The native may become a strict parent by taking parenting as a serious responsibility. This failure to show your emotions to those who matter should be restricted down to have good and stable relationships.
Traits of Saturn in the 5th house:
1. If Saturn is in the fifth house, the native will be childless/late child/Problem with child and very poor.
2. If Saturn is in his own sign, the native will have daughters
3. If Saturn is active, the native will have affairs with many women.
4. The natives will be evil-minded and devoid of learning, children, wealth, and happiness. He will move around aimlessly.
5. It can make him stubborn or whimsical and will be humiliated.
6. The natives will be strict parents and put extra pressure on their kids.
7. The attitude of the person becomes very cold.
Saturn in 5th House on YouTube - https://youtu.be/4anKAfOXPoM
If you want to learn more about planets & Astrology, then join the upcoming batch of "Astromani"-Online Vedic Astrology course that is starting from 22nd November 2019. Asttrolok is India's leading Vedic astrology institute where you can learn astrology online. Other then astrology, Asttrolok provides online Palmistry, online Numerology & Vastu courses too.
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/AlokAstrology
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/Asttrolok/