Saturn is known as a malefic planet. So, what result it shows when placed in someone's horoscope? It is not that bad because Saturn is an excellent teacher who let the people evolve in the difficulties and problems. The first house of the birth chart is known to be the most significant one. Saturn, the planet of hurdles, troubles, limitations as well as discipline, indicates rigid nature. It generally creates issues/problems for the native.
In Vedic Astrology, when Jupiter and Saturn tie together with having the aspect strength, it causes a problem in the relationship. Additionally, in whatever house, Saturn sits, it affects opposition houses to it. It makes a person serious as life presses them to work hard, grow, and evolve.
Impact of Saturn in the first house:
1. It delays in marriage.
2. It grants a feeling of personal evolution.
3. The sense of responsibility can go far away.
4. Self-confidence usually becomes low.
5. It does not grant beauty to the native’s body.
6. Saturn may bring quite an older partner.
7. It makes the person hard working.
8. Hard to discriminate between various types of work.
9. It creates fear of losing what you have.
10. It delays in career and professional life.
11. It gives a tendency to respect people of all classes.
If you want to learn more about planets & Astrology then join upcoming batch of "Astromani"- Online Vedic Astrology course that is starting from 22nd November 2019.